- Coordinated Access
- Any call to an agency involved in the York ASD Partnership will lead families to the appropriate resource and action for those with ASD. (‘warm transfer’)
- Knowledge and Awareness
- Increase knowledge and raise awareness about ASD among physicians, service providers, parents and the general public.
- Continuum of Coordinated Services
- Coordinate individualized plans of care, including more frequent use of electronic Single Plans of Care (SPOC’s).
- Formalize partnerships, strengthen collaborative capacity and increase transparency and accountability across the system of support.