DEVELOPED BY THE YORK ASD PARTNERSHIP
- Physician’s Referral Guide – ASD Access Pathway in York Region (Nov 21, 2014) + diagnostic resources from partner agencies; go to our Physicians Support Work Group page
- New Diagnosis – How to Access Autism Services in York Region (Dec 2014); go to our Mapping & Pathways Work Group page
- Thinking About Transitions? Brochure (Dec. 2014) and
- Transition to Adulthood Checklist available as print or e-version (revised Dec 2014) + transition resources from partner agencies; go to our Transitions Work Group page
- General Information bookmark (Dec 5, 2014)
York Region ASD Service System Certificate Training Course (2012); See a list of reference documents used by the Professional Development Work Group in developing this course. Special thanks to Autism Speaks Canada for making this training possible, free of charge, to all York Region Organizations.
Coming Soon: online modules from 3 day training course “UNDERSTANDING ASD for MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS” January 9, February 6 and March 6, 2015