Establish a framework for long term transformation of the system for sustainability.
Deliverables or Outcomes/Objectives
- Track recommendations from all working groups and guide the staging and adoption of protocols and implementation plans with all partner agencies.
- Document and align recommendations from all working groups regarding best practice models of support and services for people with an ASD.
- Explore existing models of system change.
- Identify a change management framework for York Region.
- Develop a 1 page Logic Model to illustrate the vision of system flow from access to integrated service delivery.
- Manage the required changes to current systems by addressing barriers to adoption of system-level plans.
- Establish an evaluation framework that supports tracking of progress towards achievement of our goals using key performance indicators for each strategic goal.
Co – Chairs
Sylvia Pivko (Blue Hills)
Neil Walker (York ASD Partnership Project Manager)
Tracy Mansell, Alice Jara, Sandy Thurston, Cathy Saul, Kim Thorn, Lynda Beedham, Vicky Merrilees, Chris Simmons-Physick, Sandy Stemp, Frances Donovan, Neil Walker, Alana Shields Barker, Sylvia Pivko, Lois Alderson-Wigelius, John Clarke
York ASD Partnership & Steering Committee
Proposed meeting frequency
Term of commitment
Linkages (other work groups/committees)
All York ASD Partnership Work Groups
Community Groups –TBD
Records & Communications
Minutes and all documents developed by the Best Practices for Systems Change Work Group will be posted on Sharepoint.